Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Ooops. Sex Change.


When the piglets were born, I didn't want to mess with them too much because it was sooooo cold and I didn't want mama pig to get upset and get up and leave them chilled.  So, what I thought, on cursory inspection, were two boars, I found upon closer inspection, (meaning I scratched their backs and they rolled over for their bellies to be rubbed) to be a boar and a gilt.  

The boar is mostly black and white with some orange splashes.  The gilt is mostly orange with some black spots.  Either one of these will be available for sale in six weeks.  

Photos to follow!  


I'm trying to get the links (in red) above working.  My computer skills are fair at best and I hope to have them linking to the proper pages before too long!








1 comment:

  1. Oh exciting! Nothing better than little born on the farm babies!

    ReplyDelete